After an intensely competitive weekend, all ten teams have been locked in for the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Pro League Malaysia and Singapore Professional League Season 6.
Besides the four invited teams from Malaysia and two from Singapore, two Malaysian teams and two Singaporean teams — Team SMG, Bella Ciao, Forsaken and Divinity Esports — have qualified for the league.
Fans can look forward to seeing JJ Lin’s MLBB team, Team SMG, again for the second straight season. They swept Ezzy Esports 2-0 in the best-of-three series to qualify.
- 5 pro tips to pop off on Jawhead by EVOS Legends Bajan
- The 3 best heroes to counter Esmeralda in the offlane
There will be many new faces too, as rookie team Bella Ciao from Malaysia defeated ICON Esports 2-0 to earn their spot in the league. Over on the Singapore turf, Divinity Esports took down 125+1 in two games, while Forsaken overcame OS Gentlemen 2-1 in the final qualifier.
The full list of the ten teams in MPL MY/SG S6:
- Resurgence (S5 Champion, SG)
- EVOS SG (S4 Champion, SG)
- Geek Fam (S3 Champion, S5 runner-up, MY)
- Todak (S4 runner-up, M1 third place, MY)
- Orange Louvre Esports (S5 third place, MY)
- Team Bosskurr (MY)
- Team SMG (MY qualifiers)
- Bella Ciao (MY qualifiers)
- Forsaken (SG qualifiers)
- Divinity Esports (SG qualifiers)
The regular season of MPL MY/SG S6 will officially kick start on August 28, and will be played over Friday, Saturday and Sunday for six weeks before leading into the playoffs on 23 October.