It will take a long time to master Julian, the newest upcoming hero in the Land of Dawn. Following the trend, many of these newer heroes in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang tend to have unique character and skill designs.
From Beatrix having the ability to switch between four guns, each with a distinct ultimate, to Yve’s Real World Manipulation being its own minigame, Moonton has been pushing the boundary of its character design these past few months.
Then comes Julian, the fourth and last hero in the Forsaken Light Series. Classified as a fighter and mage, the Forsaken Raven actually plays like an assassin. In fact, this new hero will possess some of the most difficult combos in the game so far.
Julian’s skills in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
Based on the advanced server, the Forsaken Raven will have three skills, each with a corresponding enhanced effect.
He is also the first hero in the Land of Dawn that will allow you to put a point in his ultimate skill, Chain, at just level one. Each skill can also be upgraded up to level five.
Passive – Smith’s Legacy
- After casting two different skills, Julian enhances his third skill.
- Casting the enhanced skill makes all his skills go on a cooldown and empowers his basic attacks within the next five seconds.
- Each empowered basic damage deals increased physical and magic damage and pull the target toward him.
Skill 1 – Schyte/Enhanced Schyte
- Julian hurls enhanced scythes in the target direction, dealing damage and slowing enemy heroes in the area.
- While enhanced, the scythe will stay in position upon hitting a hero or reaching maximum distance.
Skill 2 – Sword/Enhanced Sword
- The Forsaken Raven summons a flying sword and dashes in a target direction, dealing damage.
- While enhanced, the swords will have a larger area of effect and will teleport Julian to the farthest end.
Ultimate – Chain/Enhanced Chain
- Chains will appear upon casting at a target location, dealing damage and immobilizing enemies who are caught in its wake.
- While enhanced, the chains will have a bigger area of effect and will instead knock enemies airborne.
While there is still no definitive date on when he will be released, players can acquire an exchange token, which you can use to get him for free when you log in from May 14 to 15.
You can watch the animated trailer for the Forsaken Raven cinematic below.
Follow ONE Esports on Facebook for more MLBB news, updates, and guides.