Save up your Aeos coins trainers, because Blastoise is finally coming to Pokemon Unite this September 1st, 2021.
Classified as a Defender like Snorlax and Slowbro, Blastoise’s role is to disrupt his opponents by shoving them around, and pulling attention away from his squishy allies.
Defenders are naturally tanky, and Blastoise will want to get up close and personal with the enemy.
- Pokémon Unite Charizard guide: Builds, moves, items, tips and tricks
- 3 counters to Charizard in Pokémon Unite
Blastoise’s moveset in Pokémon Unite
In his showcase video, we get a sneak peak at the water starter’s moveset:
- From the looks of the footage, Hydro Pump appears to pushes Pokemon backwards upon hit.
- Though we don’t really get to see the move in action, it might be similar to Slowbro’s Surf, where it shoves and disrupts opponents on hit.
- Water Spout appears to continuously dish out damage to Pokemon standing within its radius, just like Charizard’s Fire Blast.
- It’s likely to apply a slow effect similar to Fire Blast.
- Should he retreat back into his shell, he’ll likely take reduced damage.
Blast your enemies away in with Blastoise’s Unite moveset
Blastoise’s Unite moveset looks insanely strong, as it melts both Venusaur and Charizard in his showcase video.
TiMi studio is constantly adding new playable Pokemon and it doesn’t look like its looking to stop anytime soon. Both Mamoswine and Sylveon have already been teased. Who else could be next?
Be sure to follow the official Pokémon Unite twitter account for more updates and game announcements.
READ MORE: Pokémon Unite mobile: Release date, free Pikachu, and 2 new Pokémon