Think you know what will happen at the biggest Dota 2 tournament of the year? If you can predict what will happen at TI10 we want to reward you with up to US$500 in Steam Vouchers.
How to play the ONE Esports Fantasy TI10 Challenge
All you have to do to take part is answer four simple questions:
- Which 2 teams will be eliminated in the Group Stage? (Each correct team worth 100 points).
- Which 8 teams will make it to the Upper Bracket? (Each correct team worth 200 points).
- Which teams will finish in the Top 4? (Each correct team worth 300 points).
- Which team will be the TI10 Grand Champion? (Worth 400 points).
Each team you correctly predict for each question will earn you the listed points.
So, correctly predicting both teams that are eliminated in the Group Stage will earn you 200 points, and correctly predicting all eight teams that make it to the Upper Bracket will earn you 1,600 points.
What’s the prize money?
We have a total of US$2,500 in Steam vouchers to give away:
- 1 x Grand Winner: $500 worth of Steam vouchers.
- 5 x Tier 1 Winners: $200 worth of Steam vouchers.
- 10 x Tier 2 Winners: $100 worth of Steam vouchers.
Top scorers will be divided into three groups. The player with the highest overall score will be crowned the Grand Winner.
The next five highest scorers (places 2-6) will be Tier 1 winners. The next 10 high scorers (places 7-16) will be Tier 2 winners.
In the event of a tiebreaker, the player with the closest answers to the following questions will be declared the winner.
- Tiebreaker 1: How many kills will the Champion Team score in the Grand Finals Series?
- Tiebreaker 2: How many matches will be played in the Grand Finals Series?
Ready to take part? Click here to enter the competition!
READ MORE: Dota 2 pre-TI10 Global Power Rankings: PSG.LGD is ready to win it all