Looking to challenge yourself in a round of friendly Dota 2?
ONE Esports Dota 2 Community Tournaments kick off in September, where you’ll be able to test yourself against others in your region. The tournament is open to players in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, and the Phillippines and features a US$225 prize pool.
Players from Singapore and Malaysia will compete in the same tournament, while Indonesia and the Philippines will each have their own event.
The winners will walk away with US$150, while US$75 will go to the runners-up. It’s time to round up your squad and dominate.
- Here’s how you can win free TI11 Finals tickets through Secretlab’s giveaway
- All teams qualified for TI11 Southeast Asia qualifier
Win cash from ONE Esports Dota 2 Community Tournaments
All matches will follow a single-elimination, best-of-one format, except for the grand final, which will be a best-of-three game.
To join, simply follow the steps below:
- Head to the ONE Esports Community Tournament page.
- Select your region and Dota 2.
- Choose the tournament you want to join.
- Log into Battlefy and register your team. If you do not have a Battlefy account, you’ll need to create one.
Team captains must submit a screenshot of the final scoreboard at the end of the tournament in order to be eligible for the cash prize. Proof of residency for all winning teams is also required in order to receive the prize.
In addition, all players must join the official ONE Esports tournament Discord server.
The Dota 2 Community Tournaments are open to players of all skill levels, ranging from both new players to seasoned veterans.
The full tournament details and schedule can be found here.
READ MORE: Iceiceice’s new roster, Team SMG, will not play TI11 SEA qualifiers