The Blind Monk, Lee Sin, has finally landed in League of Legends: Wild Rift as the game’s latest playable champion.
As a classic LoL champion, Lee Sin’s Wild Rift kit is nearly identical to his PC version with just some minor tweaks to better fit the mobile MOBA genre. Here are Lee Sin’s Wild Rift abilities:
- Flurry – Gains 50% Attack Speed for his next 2 attacks within 3 seconds. The first attack restores 20 energy and the second restores half of that amount.
- Sonic Wave – Fires an energy wave that deals 60 physical damage (60+100% bonus) to enemies and reveals them. Hitting an enemy allows Resonating Strike to be cast within 3 seconds.
- Resonating Strike: Dash to an enemy marked by Sonic Wave, dealing 60 to 120 physical damage (60+100% bonus to 120+ 200% bonus) based on its missing health.
- Safeguard – Dashes to a target location. If an enemy is nearby on arrival, Lee Sin shields himself for 80 (80+100%) for 2 seconds. Allows Iron Will to be cast within 3 seconds. Safeguard’s cooldown is reduced by 1 seconds with each attack.
- Iron Will: Empowers next attack to deal an additional 55 magic damage (55+80%) and gain 40% physical and magic vamp.
- Tempest – Deals 90 magic damage (90+100% bonus) to nearby enemies and reveals them. Hitting an enemy allows Cripple to be cast within 3 seconds.
- Cripple: Slows enemies hit by Tempest by 30%, decaying over the course of 4 seconds.
- Dragon’s Rage – Kicks an enemy champion, dealing 150 physical damage (150+200% bonus) and knocking it away. Deals physical damage equal to 150 (150+200% bonus) plus 12% of the kicked champion’s bonus health to enemies hit by the kicked champion and knocks them up for 1 seconds.
To unlock this insane kicking-champion, players should have 5,500 Blue Motes or 725 Wild Cores ready on their accounts.
With his arrival comes two fresh skins Knockout Lee Sin and Muay Thai Lee Sin for all LS mains.
Players now have more than five WR champions to consider when going for the jungle pick, including Gragas, Jax, Master Yi, Xin Zhao, and of course Lee Sin.
Six other champions also became available today, namely Akali, Evelynn, Kai’Sa, Seraphine, Darius, and Draven.
The Wild Rift Regional Closed Beta ends in a few days, with the Open Beta to commence on October 27 for regions South Korea, Japan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, and Thailand.
In preparation for its open beta launch, Wild Rift will be disabling all Android downloads on October 23 while iOS Testflight users won’t be able to play or download the game on October 22. Existing Android players will still be able to play the game normally until open beta starts.
Months after their Regional Open Beta launches, Wild Rift will be coming to all of Europe, Oceania, and remaining Asian countries Taiwan and Vietnam starting the first week of December this year. NA players will have to wait a little bit longer as the game is expected to drop later in Spring 2021.