Players were excited when patch 1.6.94 finally hit the live Mobile Legends: Bang Bang servers, as it finally gave Vexana and Faramis, two heroes who were out of the meta for the longest time, a much-needed revamp.
However, things didn’t go as expected after the patch rolled out last month. Both heroes had less than 50% win rate in all ranks, according to MLBB stats. Despite a sharp increase in pick rate of these two heroes in the first week, they are now rarely seen at all ranks.
Since the heroes of Necrokeep were underperforming, Moonton decided to roll out some adjustments that will hopefully bolster their win rates.
Buffs to Vexana and Faramis in patch 1.6.94’s balance adjustment update
Passive – Nether Touch
- Damage increased from 170-450 + 40% magic power to 220-500 + 60% magic power
Skill 1 – Deathly Grasp
- Explosion damage increased from 120-220 + 40% magic power to 200-300 + 60% magic power (same as initial damage)
Ultimate – Eternal Guard
- 8% of the target’s max HP added to the Undead Knight’s basic attack damage
- Increased the Undead Knight’s movement speed and attack speed
Skill 1 – Shadow Stampede
- Cooldown decreased from 20-15 seconds to 15 seconds on all levels
Skill 2 – Ghost Bursters
- Initial damage increased from 285-410 + 125% magic power to 330-480 + 144% magic power
- Subsequent damage increased from 175-250 + 65% magic power to 200-300 + 72% magic power
Ultimate – Cult Altar
- Base extra HP increased from 400-700 to 900-1100
- Fixed an issue where this skill couldn’t trigger Favor from the roaming blessing
The biggest change to Vexana in this rollout is her ultimate, Eternal Guard. Initially, it was easy to run away from her Undead Knight. Its attack animation was also easy to dodge. The increased attack and movement speed will definitely give Undead Knight a fighting chance.
Faramis also received a big improvement to his ultimate, Cult Altar. The ultimate will now give nearby allies an extra 400 HP at max level, on top of resurrection.
Check out ONE Esports’ Facebook page for more Mobile Legends: Bang Bang updates.