MPLI Pick’Em Prize Competition – Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw, and except residents of countries where participation to such game is not allowed under applicable law.
- ￼ONE Esports Pick’Em is free to enter and no purchase is necessary you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- All entries must be submitted https://www.oneesports.gg/pickem-dota/. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 0000hrs on October 26, 2022. The closing date of the Fantasy is 2359hrs on November 1, 2022.
- ￼The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- Sixteen (16) Winners will be chosen by total amount of points and closest guesses for the tiebreakers will be contacted via email to claim their prizes. Points are calculated according to the number of correct predictions per question, and in the event of a tie in points for the top 16, the two tiebreakers’ questions will be considered. Winning entries will be calculated by November 2, 2022
- The winners will receive the following prizes according to their placement:
Grand Winner: 3,500 Diamonds (1st place)
Tier 1 Winners: 3,000 Diamonds (2nd – 6th place)
Tier 2 Winners: 2,500 Diamonds (7th – 16th place)
- The winner will be notified by email using details provided at in the winners form before November 7, 2022 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited.
- The prize will be sent to the winner via direct transfer to the winner’s Mobile Legends: Bang Bang account within 30 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize is supplied by ONE Esports. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- ￼Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize draw will be governed by Singaporean law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”). Any disputes in connection with or arising from the prize draw must be submitted to the SIAC for a binding and final ruling by a single arbitrator under SIAC rules.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is ONE Esports of 3 Fraser St, #14-24 DUO Tower, Singapore 189352