Have you ever felt like something’s been missing in your life?
Have you ever had this knowing that you were meant for more?
League of Legends top laners (and some junglers), 11.7 is the patch you’ve been waiting for.
Acknowledging that “Trinity Force went a bit too heavy on attack speed, which cut it off from a larger audience” in Season 11, Riot is giving the long standing item a breath of fresh air:
- Attack damage increased from 25 to 30
- Attack speed increased from 35 to 30
- (New) Another Fold: Threefold Strike now stacks on towers
- Mythic passive: 10% attack speed removed. Now grants 3 attack damage, 3 movement speed, 3 ability haste
Trinity Force’s new Mythic passive is a welcome change. Instead of the attack speed boost, it grants three attack damage, movement speed, and ability haste per legendary item. On top of that, its base attack damage has been increased by five.
- TSM attempt the riskiest alcove outplay ever in the LCS Mid-Season Showdown
- LS: ‘I’m going to choke and it’s more desirable than watching this’
“That’s a massive buff for Gangplank, a massive buff for Camille, a massive buff for Fiora,” said Nick “LS” De Cesare in his patch rundown. “Gangplank finally has a Mythic again.”
LS also believes that Yorick should be building Trinity Force as his Mythic item, which ties in with the buffs he received this patch.
“I think this is also pretty big for Sett… a nice big change for Illaoi. Illaoi does have the second highest base AD in the game which is a good multipler for Tri Force,” added LS.
Other benefiters of the Trinity Force buffs include Jax, who is going to take down towers faster thanks to the Another Fold effect, possibly Darius who could get this over Stridebreaker, Irelia, and Ezreal who just got hit by Essence Reaver nerfs.
Read the full League of Legends patch 11.7 notes here.
READ MORE: SofM breaks the jungle meta again with this shocking Summoner Spell