Singapore telco, MyRepublic, has launched Achievement Unlocked, a new program that will reward gamers with Steam, PlayStation, and Grab Food credits for completing various weekly and seasonal in-game achievements.
For the first season of Achievement Unlocked, MyRepublic has chosen five games players can participate in:
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Nintendo Switch
- Monster Hunter World Iceborne – PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
- Legends of Runeterra – iOS, Android, PC
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake – PlayStation 4
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang – iOS and Android
Each game has its own set of weekly and seasonal challenges. For example, this season’s challenge for Animal Crossing requires players to complete the Critterpedia. The first two gamers to submit proof of completing the challenge will win S$60 Grab Food credits.
The weekly challenge for Animal Crossing requires players to breed a Lily of the Valley. The first player to submit proof of doing so will win S$20 Grab Food credits.
You can check out the full list of achievements for each game here.
Achievement Unlocked is open to all Singaporeans and Singapore residents, regardless of age.