Prepare to witness the thrilling battleground of the Valorant Champions Tour (VCT) 2023.
Drawing together the finest teams from the prominent regions of Pacific, Americas, EMEA, and the prestigious FGC Valorant Invitational in China, this international tournament promises an electrifying display of skill and strategy.
With a staggering US$1,000,000 prize pool up for grabs, fans are in for an adrenaline-fueled spectacle as the top 12 teams clash in an intense battle for glory.
It’s time to join in on the action by playing the ONE Esports VCT Masters Tokyo Pick ‘Em Challenge. Think you know which teams will come out on top? Tell us today.
The winner will receive up to 7,000 Valorant Points.
How to play ONE Esports VCT Masters Tokyo Pick ‘Em Challenge
To start playing, simply answer the questions below.
- Which teams will be in the top four? (300 points per correct prediction)
- Which two teams will be in the grand final? (200 points per correct prediction)
- Which team will be the VCT Masters Tokyo Champion? (500 points)
- How many total kills will the winning team get in the last game of the grand final? (1,000 points)
Each correct prediction will net you the listed points. The goal of the challenge is to score as many points as possible.
If there are multiple players with the same number of points, the tie will be decided by the time you entered the challenge.
The player who entered earlier will win the tiebreaker.
What’s the prize?
There are a total of 13,500 Valorant Points to be won. The prize breakdown is as follows:
- 1x Grand winner: 7,000 Valorant Points
- 5x Tier 1 winners: 4,000 Valorant Points
- 10x Tier 2 winners: 2,500 Valorant Points
Ready to pick your winners? Click here to join the ONE Esports VCT Masters Tokyo Pick ‘Em Challenge from June 3 to June 10.
READ MORE: All teams qualified for VCT Masters Tokyo