After Moonton released patch 1.7.82 in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang a month ago, Moonton rolled out a balance adjustment on June 5, just five days before the start of the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Southeast Asia Cup 2023 (MSC 2023).
This emergency patch was implemented after conducting a comprehensive evaluation of hero performance in both ranked matches and professional play.
The aim of this adjustment is to provide players with a more balanced and competitive gaming experience, according to Moonton.
Here’s everything you need to know about the updated patch 1.7.82 in Mobile Legends.
- Mobile Legends Yu Zhong guide: Best build, skills, emblem, combos
- What is a roamer in Mobile Legends? Learn the things to do and the best heroes for this role
Mobile Legends patch 1.7.82 hero changes
Skill 1 – Soul Lock
- Slow effect increased from 30% to 60%
Ultimate – Lethal Counter
- Damage increased from 400+60% of total physical attack+20%-30% of enemy’s lost HP to 150+70% of total physical attack + 30%-45% of enemy’s lost HP
Passive – Humph! Joy’s Angry
- Damage decreased from 200 + 80% magic power to 100 + 100% magic power
Ultimate – Ha, Electrifying Beats
- Base damage decreased from 180-270 to 150-270
Skill 2 – Vengeance
- Base damage decreased from 135-355 to 110-310
Skill 2 – Needles in Flowers
- A slightly lower movement speed bonus gained from her attack speed
Skill 2 – Astral Recall
- Slightly reduced the distance required for the sphere to gain a stack of damage buff (you will gain one more stack on average compared with before)
- Base damage and magic damage bonus adjusted from 260-385 + 50% magic power to 230-340 + 45% magic power
Ultimate – Astral Echo
- Cooldown increased from 45-35s to 56-48s
- Mana cost decreased from 150-0 to 100-0
Ultimate – Heartguard
- Base shield increased from 1200-1800 to 1200-2400
Passive – Shark Bite
- Percent damage dealt based on the enemy’s max HP increased from 5(+0.2*hero level)% to 3.5 + (0.3 hero level)%
- Damage cap against creeps adjusted from 500 to 200+20*hero level
Skill 1 – Slam, Slam
- Base damage decreased from 100-200 to 80 at all levels
Mobile Legends patch 1.7.82 equipment adjustments
- Unique passive – Deter changed from reducing the attacker’s physical attack by 8% to reduces the attacker’s physical damage by 6%
- Unique passive – Deter changed from reducing the attacker’s physical attack by 5% to reduces the attacker’s physical damage by 4%
Follow ONE Esports on Facebook for Mobile Legends esports news, guides, and updates.
READ MORE: Mobile Legends Natan guide: Best build, skills, emblem, combos