The International 11 brings Dota 2’s biggest stage to Southeast Asia for the first time ever.
Starting October 8, the pinnacle of the Dota 2 competitive calendar will see 20 of the world’s best teams converge in Singapore to battle for the Aegis of Champions. Will Team Spirit become the second back-to-back champions in Dota 2 history? Or will we see a new winner?
Join in on the action when you play the ONE Esports Fantasy TI11 Challenge. Think you know which teams will come out on top? Tell us today.
The winner will receive up to a 12-month Dota Plus subscription and a Level 1 Battle Pass bundle.
How to play ONE Esports Fantasy TI11 Challenge
To start playing, simply answer the questions below.
- Which 2 Last Chance Qualifier teams will qualify for TI 11? (300 points per correct prediction)
- Which 8 teams will make it to the upper bracket? (100 points per correct prediction)
- Which 2 teams will be in the grand final series? (500 points per correct prediction)
- Which team will be the TI11 Champion? (Worth 1,000 points)
- Wild card: Which hero will be the most picked in this tournament? (Worth 500 points)
Each correct prediction will net you the listed points. The goal of the challenge is to score as many points as possible.
If there are multiple players with the same number of points, a tiebreaker will be held. The player with the closest answers to the following questions will be declared the winner.
- How many Roshans will be killed in the grand final series?
- How many total kills will the winning team get in the last game of the grand finals series?
What’s the prize?
All winners will receive Dota Plus subscriptions, but the length will vary. The prize breakdown is as follows:
- 1x Grand winner: 12-month subscription + Level 1 Battle Pass
- 5x Tier 1 winners: 6-month subscription + Level 1 Battle Pass
- 10x Tier 2 winners: 1-month subscription + Level 1 Battle Pass
Ready to pick your winners? Click here to join the ONE Esports Fantasy Challenge from October 1 to October 7.